Arizona Blue Cross Blue Shield
To enroll for electronic claim submission, please email the AZ Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) Help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let the BCBS help desk know that you will be using SolAce EMC to submit AZ BCBS claims directly to BCBS. If asked about connectivity options, make sure to inform them you will be submitting claims using the BCBS Hosted SFTP connectivity method. They will then send you the required forms that you will need to complete. The instructions for the two forms they will be sending you are below for your convenience. Once you have received your AZ BCBS Submitter ID, please contact the SolAce Support Team to schedule a time to setup your new AZ BCBS Mailbox. You may need the following information regarding delimiters:
- Segment Terminator: ~ (tilde)
- Element Separator: * (asterisk)
- Component (Sub element) Separator: : (colon)
- Do not include a Carriage Return
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|Email - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
HIPAA Customer Profile
- Please enter your Practice/Facility Name
- Select "No" in response to the question asking if you're a billing service
- Please enter your contact name, phone number, and email address
- Please re-enter your information in the testing and technical contact fields
- Enter your Computers Operating System, (For ex: Windows 8, Windows 10, etc...)
- Fill in the Name of your Practice Management System and Version (if you have one)
- For Electronic Claim Software enter: SolAce EMC
- For the rest of this section please refer to the box above for Software Vendor information
837 Claims Transaction
- Please select "Professional" if you bill on a CMS 1500
- Please select "Institutional" if you bill on a UB 04
- Please select 835 ERA if you want to receive your remittance advice electronically
- Place a check mark next to "BCBCS Hosted SFTP"
- On the Last Page, please enter any other Providers that will need to be associated with your Submitter ID
BCBSAZ Connectivity Option: BCBSAZ Hosted SFTP
- Check Standard Transactions
- Please enter your General Contact and Demographic information
- Leave the Sender ID Blank
- Enter your information under Primary Contact information
- Please skip the rest of the page
- On Page 3, skip the first box
- In the second box please enter "SSH UID key"
- You will need to call us for our IP Address at 602-439-2525
- Under "File Description"
- Mark an "X" Next to:
- 837 Claim File (5010)
- 835 Remittance Advice (5010) if you want electronic remits
- 999 Response (5010)
- 277CA Response (5010)
- Please make sure none of the other boxes are checked
- Leave the rest of the form as is
Waiting for a Response
Once AZ BCBS processes your enrollment they will grant you your Submitter ID and Login ID. If you do not receive your Submitter ID, or have any problems with the enrollment process, please call BCBS Technology Support Center toll-free at 1-800-650-5656 or 602-864-4844 for assistance.
Please have 25 test claims ready for testing. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.