Connecticut Medicaid: EDS
Please follow the Enrollment Instructions below to become an electronic submitter to Connecticut Medicaid.
Required Documents for those applying for new Submitter IDs
The following documents are required enrollment documents that must be completed, signed and returned to the CT Medicaid office prior to initiation of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
1. Trading Partner Agreement
To fill out this online form, please go here:
If you have any questions regarding any of the documents in this package, please call the CT Medicaid EDI Technology Support Center at 1-860-688-0503.
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
Trading Partner Agreement
- Complete the first paragraph with your business name and today’s date.
- In Article II, enter today’s date
- In Article IV, select either 837 Institutional, 837 Professional, or both.
- Enter the number of Providers that you will be billing for
- Enter your estimate claim volume per month
- Enter how frequently you plan to submit claims, (for ex: daily, bi-weekly, once a week, several times in one day, etc….)
- For the second set of transaction choices please select 999 and 835, (835 is for electronic remittance advices)
- In Article VII, complete this section with the names of the providers that you will be billing for and their current HP Web user Ids.
- In Article VIII, Complete all of the Trading Partner sections with your information.
Trading Partner Online Enrollment Form
- Enter your Group/Provider Name as the Trading Partner
- Enter your Demographic information
- Enter the contact information for your office
- After all required fields are entered press next
- Check each transaction you will be exchanging:
- 837 Healthcare Claim: Institutional, 5010 and/or
- 837 Healthcare Claim: Professional, 5010 and
- 835 Healthcare Claim Payment/Remittance Advice and
- 999 Functional Acknowledgment
Screen 3: This section is to add providers
- Please enter your providers AVRS ID* and effective date
- Please enter the providers ID, name, and Transaction Type
- Claim Payment/Advice 5010
- 837 Healthcare Claim: Institutional, 5010
- 837 Healthcare Claim: Professional, 5010
- Repeat process to add additional providers for your practice
*As an approved Provider, you have been assigned a Personal Identification Number that will be used to access your Medicaid information through the AVRS. Your PIN is for the purpose of accessing the Automated Voice Response System, (AVRS). In order to verify Medicaid information by telephone, this PIN will be required.
- The signature panel is next, read the Electronic Signature Agreement and check the box to accept
- Enter your electronic signature and today’s date
- It will allow you to review your information and then click Submit to turn in your form
Submitting your Forms
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all the forms you will be submitting for your records. Mail the Trading Partner Agreement form reflecting original signatures to:
Attn: EDI Unit
P.O. Box 2991
Hartford, CT 06104
It is very important that you complete and return the entire form as described above. Incomplete forms will not be processed and will be returned to the submitter.
Waiting for a Response
Once the complete provider enrollment packet has been received, the documents will be processed. Processing will take approximately two weeks from the date of receipt. (Remember that mailing time can take as much as five days.)
After processing, a confirmation will be faxed to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If neither confirmation nor a returned packet is received after two weeks, contact the Technology Support Center at 1-800-688-0503.
Once you have received your Submitter ID and password from CT Medicaid, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission.
Please have 20 test claims ready for testing. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.