Please follow the Enrollment Instructions below to become an electronic submitter for Kentucky Medciad.
Required Documents for those applying for new EDI Submitter IDs
The following documents are required enrollment documents that must be completed, signed and returned to the KY Medicaid office prior to initiation of electronic claims submission or inquiry.
If you are a Provider
1. BBS EDI Application 5010 (to be completed first)
2. Electronic Media Addendum (MAP 380) (only submit after receipt of submitter ID)
3. 835 Request Form
If you are a billing agency,
- Ensure you have completed an Electronic Agreement (form MAP-246) for an existing approved Medicaid provider,
- Electronic Agreement(form MAP-246)
- Ensure that the Medicaid provider for which the Electronic Agreement was filed is accompanied by an approved Electronic Agreement (form MAP-380) from the provider.
- Electronic Agreement (form MAP-380)
If you experience problems with the links provided above, you may go to this link to access the forms:
If you have any questions regarding any of the documentation required, please contact the EDI Support Help Desk anytime Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST at 1800-205-4696
We can now process 276/277 requests (claim status). If this is a transaction you would like to utilize please make sure to enroll with the payer.
Our Vendor Information
|Vendor Name - AXIOM Systems, Inc.|
|Contact - EDI Team|
|Vendor Code - N/A|
|Phone - 602-439-2525|
|Fax - 602-439-0808|
|Address - 241 East 4th Street, Suite 200|
Frederick, MD 21701
|Software Name - SolAce EMC|
|E-mail - Support@SolAce-emc.com|
BBS EDI Application
- Complete this section:
- Enter your Company name
- Select “Provider” or if you’re a Billing Service select “Billing Agent”
- Enter your demographic information
- Enter the contact information for the main contact person in your office
- Please Choose Connectivity
- Select Dial-Up Modem (BBS)
- Electronic Agreements on File with the Commonwealth of KY
- Map 380 – No (since you are a new applicant and will be barely submitting a 380 form)
- Map 246 - No
- EDIFECS Certificate - No
- Select ALL Applicable transaction types:
- 837 Professional
- 837 Institutional
- 835 Remittance/277 Pended Claims
- Submission information
***Please submit this form first. You will be given your submitter ID, and then you may fill out the additional forms listed below***
Electronic Agreement (form MAP-380)
- Enter the Day, Month, and Year
- Enter the Providers Name and Demographic information
- Write the Type of Provider, the Provider Number, and NPI
- Enter the Providers Name
- Have the Provider Sign the application
- Enter the name and title of the main contact person in your office
- Enter the Date and your phone number
- For Software Vendor enter AXIOM Systems, Inc. Formerly Ivertex
- Media enter SolAce-EMC
5010 Contact Information
- Enter the Trading Partner ID you received after sending in the first form
- Enter AXIOM Systems Inc. Formerly Ivertex
- Insert your mailing address, email address, and phone number
- Putting your information in this section ensures you will be contacted, not SolAce
835 Request Form
- Enter the Trading Partner ID you were assigned
- Enter your Company’s Name, Demographic and Contact information
- Enter the NPI’s, Taxonomy’s, and KY Medicaid ID numbers that will appear on your electronic Remittance Advices
Submitting your Forms
It is recommended that you keep a copy of all the forms you will be submitting for your records. Submit all forms
Except the Agreement (MAP 380)
By FAX TO:
Mail the Original MAP 380 Form here:
Electronic Claims Submission
P.O. Box 2016
Frankfort, KY 40602-2016
It is very important that you complete and return the entire enrollment packet as described above. Incomplete packets will not be processed and will be returned to the submitter.
Waiting for a Response
After processing, a confirmation will be sent to you as notification to begin filing claims electronically. If you don’t receive a confirmation after two weeks, contact the Technology Support Center toll-free at 805-205-4696
Once you have received your Submitter ID and Password from KY Medicaid, please call the SolAce Support Team and set an appointment for a Mailbox setup and Test Transmission to Medicaid.
Please have 25 test claims ready for testing. Test files should consist of a variety of claims that represent the type of claims you will be submitting once production status is achieved. Test claims will not be processed for payment but will be validated against production files; therefore, they must contain valid patient procedure, diagnosis, and provider information.
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.