MVP Health Care
To sign up for a TransShuttle Account powered by Axiom Systems Inc for electronic claim entry of MVP claims please follow the directions listed below.
Required Process to bill MVP electronically
- To begin, please click this link for the TransShuttle homepage: https://mvphealthcare.transshuttle.axiom-systems.com/shuttle/login/form
- Next, click "Create an account".
- Please enter your business name and address on the following screen. For the "Organization ID", choose something short and simple as what you enter will become part of the user ID you will use later to get into the website.
- On the following screen you will need to enter the Signing Authority and Administrator. The Signing Authority is the person that will be accepting the agreements for the web application and agreeing to its terms. The Administrator will be the person that will be using the web application to enter claims. You must enter a valid email address in order to receive your logon credentials after you create your account. Please keep the Login ID short and simple.
- The information you enter in the next section will be the billing entity information that will be transmitted in your electronic claims.
- You must enter a valid NPI that is registered with MVP.
- Enter either your Business Name - OR - your First and Last name, whichever is registered with MVP.
- Please enter your billing address - this cannot be a PO Box; it must be a physical address.
- Please enter your taxonomy code. If you do not know your taxonomy code, you can search for your NPI record on the following site: https://npiregistry.cms.hhs.gov/.
What happens next?
The Administrator will receive an email within 5 minutes of clicking the "Confirm and Create Account" button. The email will have the first User ID that can be used to log in to the TransShuttle system and a link for the password to be set. Next, someone from our Support Department will contact the Administrator to schedule a setup and training appointment. We advise you to have at least one to two claims ready to be entered and submitted to MVP during the training appointment.
If you have any questions or need assistance signing up for TransShuttle, please call our Support Team at 602-439-2525, option 1 for Support, then option 4 for TransShuttle. Support hours are Monday through Friday from 6 am to 4 pm (Phoenix, Daylight savings not observed).
From our customers
I am very pleased with our SolAce billing software and how easy it is to navigate. They have a great team who can train you to do billing even if you don’t have billing experience. Special thanks to Cathy, Gigi, and Skyler who always helps me out every time I have issues.
SolAce is awesome software. I absolutely LOVE it. For over three years I have used this software daily for multiple long term care facilities to submit claims to various MACs, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage and Supplemental Insurance carriers. It is convenient, simple to use and far less costly than any Clearing House software I had explored. The ability to import from my Practice Management Software and Therapy Providers has reduced any RTP claims edits and denials are a thing of the past. Customer Support is “Johnny on the spot”, but terrific as they may be, it gets better - RARELY do I need to call. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, AND LOVE IT.
I think our medical office was one of the first to use SolAce in the mid 1990’s and we are still using it today for all of our electronic billing because it works ! It was simple for our staff to learn and it integrated easily with our accounting/billing program. It has been especially nice to know that the Axiom staff is there when Medicare changes something and they are right on it. They made the 5010 change a simple process plus made educational seminars available to us. Thank you to all the Axiom/ Ivertex professionals who have helped us for the last 15+ years.
SolAce has been a valuable tool that has been a life saver for my billing service for years. It has allowed me to bill professional and institutional claims with ease. Customer service @ SolAce is top rated in my opinion. The SolAce product is very user friendly and affordable. Thank you SolAce team for a great product.
Easy to use, Customer support has always been excellent, Thanks SolAce Team.
I am a new client and was having a tough time getting everything set up just right. I had to make calls to CEDI and when I called back the rep I spoke with prior even helped the 2nd rep to make sure I got all the info I needed. They definitely work as a team. Within a short period of time they had my system up and running. I never could've done it without them.
Awesome customer service every time!
I can't tell you how wonderful it is to work with your agency. They are courteous, knowledgeable,friendly, and a joy to work with - I can't say enough. Thank you!!
The service was very good. Phone answered promptly even though it was around 6 p.m. my time. Very courteous and helpful. So far I have had really good experiences with your support team.
The follow-up is outstanding - whenever there is an issue I am contacted to be sure that all is working well and to my satisfaction.
Everyone in your company is very helpful and pleasant, and they always have the quickest response time on fixing the situation.
Tech was very helpful, very patient and very professional. She knew of the issue quickly and stayed at hand until issue was resolved. Very satisifed with the service.